A “cookie” is a small text file stored on your computer, tablet or phone when you visit a website. Some cookies are deleted when you close your browser; these are known as session cookies. Others remain on your device until they expire, or you delete them from your cache; these are persistent cookies and enable us to remember things about you as a returning visitor. To find out more about cookies, including how to see what cookies have been set and how to manage and delete them, visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org/. You are migrating from Parallex Bank secure site to a third-party website by clicking and opening this link. We make no representation of the security features on the site or the level of security available on the site. It is your responsibility to protect your devise or system through which you access the third party’s website. Alternatively, you can search the internet for other independent information on cookies.
We use both SESSION COOKIES (which expire once you close your web browser) and PERSISTENT COOKIES (which stay on your device until you delete them).
We have also grouped our cookies into the following categories to make it easier for you to understand why we need them:
- Functionality: These cookies enable the technical performance of our websites and allow us to ‘remember’ the choices you make and your preferences.
- Performance/Analytical: These cookies allow us to collect certain information about how you navigate the Sites. They help us understand which parts of our websites are interesting to you and which are not and what we can do to improve them.
Cookies do not contain any information that personally identifies you, but personal information that we store about you may be linked, by us, to the information stored in and obtained from cookies. The cookies used on this website include strictly necessary cookies for access and navigation, cookies that track usage (performance cookies) and remember your choices (functionality cookies). We may use the information we obtain from your use of our cookies for the following purposes:
- to recognize your computer when you visit our website,
- to track you as you navigate our website,
- to improve the website’s usability, i.e. our Live Chat application to answer questions you have in real-time,
- to analyze the use of our website – such as how many people visit us each day,
- in the administration of our website.
The applicable legislation allows us to process personal data, so long as we have a processing ground under the law to do so.
When we process your personal data through cookies, we rely on one of the following legal grounds for processing:
- Legitimate interests: strictly necessary Cookies;
- Your consent: functional Cookies, performance Cookies, targeting Cookies and social media Cookies.