Neighbourhood banking is easier with Parallex agents
As an agent, you can handle not just your own financial services but also provide financial services to our customers around you.
Parallex agents can provide services like cash withdrawal, deposit and transfer, bill payment, and airtime top-up. The agents will also carry pout account opening and debit card issuance services to customers anywhere and anytime without hassle.Get Started
Features and Benefits
You can become a partner of Parallex Bank and start transacting within 48 hours, without enduring a frustrating onboarding process. Being a partner comes with a lot of benefits:
- Very easy onboarding process
- Instant Settlements
- Competitive Pricing
- Stable Network
- Zero chargeback
- Commission on Account Opening
- Working Capital Lending
Parallex Bank agent services
As a Parallex Bank agent, you are the bank's representative in the neighbourhood. As such, you are allowed to offer the following services to customers:
- Cash Withdrawal
- Cash Deposit
- Cash Transfer
- Bill Payment
- Account Opening
- Airtime Top Up
Register as a Parallex Bank agent today!
To become one of our agents, please click the button below and fill out the registration form. A Parallex Bank agency experience manager will get in touch with you immediately.
Open and activate your unique Parallex Bank account in minutes
Beyond your own custom account number, enjoy no frustrating queues, no branch visits, no hidden charges, no maintenance fees, and up to 150 free interbank transfers monthly. With Parallex Mobile, you truly are limitless.
Download the Parallex Mobile App today to enjoy this new banking experience.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
A Parallex Bank Agent is an entity that is engaged by Parallex Bank to provide specific financial services (cash withdrawal, deposit etc) on its behalf using the Agent’s premises. These Agents are convenient service points near where customers live and work.
Individuals: Individuals who are willing to serve their communities with financial services and earn a commission.
Unregistered Businesses: Supermarkets, retail outlets, distributors of mobile network operators, business centres, boutiques, provision shops, sport viewing centres.
Registered Businesses: Sole Proprietorship, Partnerships, Cooperative Societies, Institutions with large retail chain/distribution network, Petrol Filling Stations, and Dealers in FMCG
Go to https://parallexbank.com/agency-banking/. Click “Register Now” to fill the form or visit any Parallex Bank branch with the following:
- Valid means of identification: Drivers License, National Identity Card, International Passport or Voters card.
- Utility Bill (Not less than three (3) months from time of presentation)
- A recent passport photographs
- Business registration documents for corporate institutions
- A safe physical location that is easily accessible by customers
- Completed and signed agent registration form
- Funds Transfer
- Cash deposits
- Cash withdrawals
- Bills payment
- Account Opening
- Airtime purchase
- An avenue to earn additional income
- Affiliation with Parallex Bank
- Location branding support from Parallex Bank
- Opportunity to also offer your products to customers who visit your location for transactions
- Access to banking services within the neighbourhood
- Access to funds anytime even after banking hours (weekends and public holidays)
- Low transaction cost
- No queues
- Secure transactions
- Saves time and cost of transportation to the Banks.
Yes, provided they meet the requirements stated above
- Parallex Bank agent banking app
- Parallex Bank Android POS device
Yes, the POS device is fully insured under the Bank’s corporate insurance cover
Parallex Agent should send the device to the nearest aggregator or agent manager or branch for swapping
The application on the POS is secure and safe. It’s certified by NIBSS (Nigerian Inter-bank Settlement System. The data transfer from the POS to the Server is also encrypted.
Parallex Agent should provide a police report and report to nearest aggregator or agent manager or branch for swapping
You can contact the team through email@example.com or you can call Tel:0700 727 25539; tel:0700 727 25539