eNaira: Same Naira, More Possibilities
The eNaira is a digital currency issued by the Central Bank of Nigeria. One eNaira is equivalent to one Nigerian Naira cash and it can be used for transactions, just like the cash. Though it can only be accessed electronically, eNaira serves as a medium of exchange and a store of value, offering better payment prospects when compared to cash payments.
Download the eNaira app from the app store on your mobile phone and select Parallex Bank as the preferred bank.
You will be able to buy eNaira and carry out transactions with eNaira via the Parallex Bank mobile app.
More possibilities with your eNaira
The eNaira can be used for both international and local trade. Other features of eNaira are, but not limited to, the following:
- It can be used for remittance which includes a cheaper diaspora remittance option
- It is universal – anybody can hold it
- It does not yield any interest
- Payments can be made by scanning QR codes
- You can monitor your e-wallet activities
Download the eNaira Speed App now!